- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR (Express) version
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (Express version)
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- 22024VIC Course in Emergency Management of Asthma in the Workplace
- 22099VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
HLTAID001 Provide CPR
Replacing HLTCPR211A Perform CPR, this Unit provides the skills and knowledge required to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
Course Duration: 3 hours
Also Available: Express
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Replacing HLTFA311A Apply First Aid, this Unit is the minimum acceptable level of training for first aid officers for workplaces. It provides competencies required to recognise and respond to common life threatening injuries or illnesses.
Course Duration: 5 hours + homework.
Includes: HLTAID001 Provide CPR and HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support.
Also Available: Express
HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
This Unit is suitable to satisfy the requirements of first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis management for the purposes of the Education and Care Services National Law. Please refer to ACECQA for further information.
22099VIC First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
This nationally recognised course includes information about allergies and anaphylaxis, recognising signs and symptoms, managing and treating an allergic reaction (including administration of an EpiPen® and the Anapen®) and minimising the risk of exposure to allergens in children’s services.
Course Duration: 1.5 hours + homework
22024VIC Emergency Management of Asthma in the Workplace
This course is designed to train participants to deal with asthma attacks in a range of situations, including kindergartens and child care centres, schools, public places, workplaces, and sporting events.
Course Duration: 4 hours
Why CPR First Aid?
Units of Competency are nationally recognized, so our courses are recognized and accredited throughout Australia
We train 7 days a week in the city
Regardless of location and time of the week or day, we offer first aid training in the workplace! We can come to you!
Our VET accredited first aid training courses are delivered in Melbourne, Sydney and all across Australia
We hand out your printed qualifications on the day at no extra cost!
CPR First Aid
Provider of Quality CPR &
First Aid Training Courses
If you enrol with CPR First Aid, you will learn Clear, Practical, and Relevant life saving techniques to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills in handling emergency situations.
CPR First Aid Locations
- NSW: Suite 17, Level 7, The Dymocks Building, 428 George Street, Sydney CBD
- NSW: Parramatta, Suite 7, 5-7 Ross St
- NSW: Sydney: Moorebank, New Brighton Golf Club, 180 Nuwarra Rd
- VIC: Melbourne CBD: Suite 207, Level 2, 365 Little Collins St Melbourne
- VIC: Dandenong, Noble Park Aquatic Centre, 9 Memorial Drive, Noble Park
- VIC: Mitcham, Quality Hotel Manor, 669 Maroondah Highway (Whitehorse Road)
- VIC: Moorabbin: Sandbelt Hotel, 630 S Road
- VIC: Laverton: Club Laverton, 15 Aviation Road
- VIC: Bundoora: Park Side Inn Motel, 1045 Plenty Rd.
- VIC: Frankston: Frankston Library, 60 Playne Street
Book online now or call us on 1300 305 606 for more information on our accredited first aid training courses.
Clients & Testimonials
What they have to say
- “Fantastic first aid course. Easy to enrol on the website. Great location. Very reasonable price. JEFF was an enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgable trainer who welcomed all questions and had all the answers. He have practical examples that ensured that we understood the material. It was a very interesting day and a valuable learning experience. Thank you.”Theresa Winters
- The thing I enjoyed most about the course was: “The trainer made everyone feel comfortable. Most prac I’ve ever had doing CPR on 3 different age groups including doing nurse training when I was a student!!!“ Further Comments: “Trainer is a natural at making people feel comfortable & confident & therefore more likely to use knowledge again. Congrats to whoever hired her!”Denise B. Braybrook
- Hi, I have just completed the Apply First Aid and CPR course with my girlfriend with James as our trainer. The professionalism and knowledge taught to the class was outstanding. I am currently a critical care nurse who did this course with my girlfriend to help her gain a deeper understanding in first aid, and was impressed by James’ knowledge and passion. Together with his positive and encouraging approach, we were thoroughly engaged in the session. Out of my 5 years working as a critical care nurse, I have never met anyone who is able to conduct a class and teach the basics of first aid and emergency trauma so well. James: Hats off to you for all your skills and previous experiences. I highly recommend James in the Melbourne CPR first aid if you are looking to do the course.Matthew Lee
- A big thanks for the course yesterday. Michelle, our trainer, was really good. She was a clear communicator who spoke enthusiastically about the content and gave great examples that were relevant to our workplace. She managed to keep everyone’s attention which is no easy task!Caitlin S.
- “The relaxed approach. Felt like a get together where we learnt heaps. Very informative.”Keryn C.
- “I will take this opportunity to thank you for your very positive tuition over the duration of the 3 groups you trained. I have receiving a lot of feedback from individuals who have gone out of their way to advise me how thorough your content was, how the information you presented was made to be ‘user friendly’ and ‘non scary’ and generally complimenting you on your professional, yet approachable and friendly manner. Can I also thank you Karen, for the way in which you coordinated all sessions of our First aid programs. This was also done very professionally and proved to be one of the most cost effective programs on offer. We will most certainly consider CPR First Aid for future training programs!”Tracy E.
Who We Are & What We Do
Who are we?
COURSE DURATION: 5+ hours What you need to know: There is an online theory that MUST be completed before going to class.
Also Available: HLTAID003 Provide first aid (EXPRESS) (opens in a new window)
COURSE DURATION: 3 Hours
Also Available: CPR Express
COURSE DURATION: 1.5 Hours classroom, plus on-line study
COURSE DURATION: Classroom = 3 Hours, plus on-line study